Friday, September 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday to me!....i am really excited about my birthday, i can say i am now a woman for real. I understand things a lot better now.......and even though life is still a mystery i have learned to understand it better as i journey along. There are so many dreams yet achieved but there is peace deep within my heart. I am so grateful to God for giving me an opportunity to see another year. it is so amazing, i see his beautiful work in me, i see how every step i have taken has been monitored by him thus far. He indeed has shared my pain, weakness, joys, lonliness, excitement, paranoia, laughter, love lost and love found....wow i have lived a good 25years on the earth!....amazing. I hope by this time next year it will be even more amazing...Thank you lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment