Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ok...so this is like the third blog i'm starting, hopefully i get to continually use this blog site. Anyhoos, right from when i was a younster, i always said that i would be a writer for some unknown reasons, as i got older i realised that the art of writing was a mixture of creativity and learned skills which journey i never embarked on, this is my journey in a way. Basically i'm going to use this blog to improve my non existent writing skills, even though right now i don't feel like i'm much of a writer in any sense of the word, however i am of the school of thought that anything can be learned...oops... the memory of the old man i came across at one point just flashed before my very eyes. He told me he loved to dance and was taking dance classes to improve his skills as a dancer, teasing him i said "common Bob show me what you've got" o boy was that a mistake!!!!...his hands kept on flapping and flaying around for a good five minutes before i realised that perhaps he was dancing. So i guess when it comes to becoming better at anything as long as you have a passion for it....hmmmm..i guess there are a few exceptions to that rule as in the case of my good friend Bob. So hopefully my improvement in writing does not become a case of "Bob"

No comments:

Post a Comment